My (Tech) Reading List
I go through a lot of books, after looking at my reading pile recently I realised something has changed in my reading habits, I don’t get through entire books anymore. I just seem to get through the first half, know enough to muddle through and then get on with that ever I needed the knowledge for.
So in an attempt to start clearing the pending pile I’m going to focus on a batch of books at a time. My reading list for the next couple of months is going to be limited to the following:
- Hardening Apache
- Kerberos The Definitive Guide
- Postfix The Definitive Guide
- Threat Modelling
- Programming Ruby (2nd Edition)
- LDAP System Administration
- Managing Raid on Linux
- Linux Security Cookbook
- Building Secure Servers with Linux
- Network Security Hacks
- Windows Forensics and Incident Recovery
- DNS on Windows Server 2003
If I need a small amount of knowledge on a subject I’ll either use an O’Reilly Hacks book, Cookbooks or go back to the all-knowing Google.