My name is Dean Wilson. UnixDaemon is my personal site built to make it matter of a few clicks to find the most up-to-date versions of my projects, whether they be code, articles or rants. Over time it has become my external memory, someone to put commands and code that I think I’ll need again but won’t remember. Hopefully some of them will be helpful to others.
Anything written on here by me reflects the views of no one but myself, and in some cases even those views might not be current.
Other than this site my online presence includes:
- My @unixdaemon twitter account
- I publish some of my code as Dean Wilson on github
- I’m (too slowly) building up the Puppet cookbook
- A few modules on the PuppetForge
- I have a small collection of very old projects on Freshmeat
- I’ve released some Perl modules to CPAN.
- I have a gmail account where you can mail me. The address is my firstname.lastname@example.org