My name is Dean Wilson, Unixdaemon.net is my personal site where I store my code, writing, rantings and anything else I feel warrants sharing with the rest of the `Net. I'm one of the GLLUG event organisers, I'm no longer on the UKUUG council and I'm involved in a number of other London based Open Source groups.
The purpose of this site is to make it a matter of but a few clicks to find the most up-to-date versions of my projects, whether they be code, articles or even foaming rants. The main pages will primarily be technical in nature, they will not ask if my butt looks big. This site also has a blog where the shapely status of my behind may occasionally be mentioned between tech talk and project updates.
Anything written on here by me reflects the view of no one but myself, and in some cases even those views might not be current.
Other than this site my online presence includes:
- My @unixdaemon twitter account.
- I publish some of my code as Dean Wilson on github
- I'm (too slowly) building up the Puppet cookbook
- I have a gmail account where you can mail me. The address is my firstname.lastname@example.org
- My Delicious social bookmarks
- I have a small collection of projects on Freshmeat
- I've released some Perl modules to CPAN.